A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Patel, Cardiothoracic Surgery is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Mother Frances Hospital
- ETMC First Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Patel practice?
- Dr. Vivek Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Patel practices Ophthalmology, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists and Los Angeles Surgeons.