A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Sri Ramachandra Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Porur, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Patel FACS and MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Patel practice?
- Dr. Vivek Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Patel practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Surgeons.