A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Patel, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Sri Ramachandra Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Porur, India.
Dr. Patel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Carthage
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Patel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Patel practice?
- Dr. Vivek Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Patel practices Ophthalmology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Ophthalmologists.