A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Patel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Amrat Patel MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivek A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vivek Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Patel practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See Dallas Internists.