A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Rajagopal, Internist, Thoracic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopal
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajagopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Rajagopal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajagopal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Rajagopal MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Rajagopal practice?
- Dr. Vivek Rajagopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Rajagopal practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.