A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Rajagopal, Internist, Thoracic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Rajagopal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajagopal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Rajagopal MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Rajagopal practice?
- Dr. Vivek Rajagopal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Rajagopal practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Snellville, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.