Learn more about Dr. Vivek Rajagopal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Rajagopal, Internist, Thoracic Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajagopal
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rajagopal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Rajagopal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajagopal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajagopal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Henry Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Rajagopal MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Rajagopal practice?
- Dr. Vivek Rajagopal has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Rajagopal practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.