A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Rao is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Rao, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek U Rao MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivek U. Rao practice?
- Dr. Vivek Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Rao practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Odessa, TX.
See Odessa Allergists and Odessa Internists.