A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Reddy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Reddy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Reddy has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Venkatarama Reddy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek V. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vivek Reddy has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Reddy practices Diagnostic Radiology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeport, CA and Gridley, CA.
See San Diego Radiologists.