inactive

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2015
Manipulates any questions about care as having no motivation to get better. Awful.

November 18th, 2014
Arrogant and doesn't care
First off, I've never left a review on any website before but I had to tell my experience with this "doctor". If it were possible to give him zero stars then I would. He is incredibly arrogant and refused to listen to what I had to say. I had been seeing another doctor in that office since last year. I would see Dr. Singh all of the time but I never had any interaction with him until recently. I'll never forget when I was in the hospital last year there was a woman who was very upset because she had told her doctor she was feeling suicidal and his response was "Well why didn't you just commit suicide then?" When I was being released, he happened to come through and she began yelling "That's him! That's the one who asked why I just didn't commit suicide!" I looked at him and he had this haughtiness about him and he just laughed. You may think: "Well maybe she misunderstood what he said to her." That's what I thought. After all I couldn't believe any doctor would say something like that. Now that my old doctor is gone, I had no choice but to see him which was fine at first. After being in his office for five minutes I quickly realized that if anyone could say anything like that to a patient, it would be him, just by the way he talked to me. He minimized my problems when I came in his office sincerely asking for, help. He just kept repeating himself when I would try to get a point across as if to say "Just be quiet. Your opinion doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm right and you are going to have no choice but to agree with me." I've never been treated so rudely and badly by a doctor. I left his office in tears after my last visit because I felt so helpless. I was never given the option of giving input in MY care. Please take this review into consideration being making an appointment with this man. No one deserves to be treated that way. I will NOT be going back. I wouldn't even recommend this man to my worst enemy. I honestly don't understand how there are so many good reviews.

October 26th, 2013

August 21st, 2013
Excellent care

April 4th, 2013
Dr. Singh is a caring and compassionate doctor
This is a doctor that has a no nonsense approach to his care. But at the same time I found him to be caring. I also love that the wait time is so litt ...

April 4th, 2013
Superb!
Dr. VS is a superb doc!

July 25th, 2012
Excellent!
I was very pleased at my experience with Dr. Singh. He is professional, compassionate and wonderful in his treatment of bipolar disorder.

May 27th, 2012
Thank you !
Our family owes our current good situation thanks to him as he was able to get my husband better after he had already seen 4 other psychiatrist.

March 10th, 2012
What a caring doctor!
Wonderful doctor!

January 24th, 2012
Wonderful doctor! God Bless him
Thank you for everything Dr. Singh... You made me feel like I am a human being..

January 18th, 2012
Highly recommend
easy to relate to and talk with...very skilled..made me feel that he cared for me as a person.. thank you dr. singh

December 20th, 2011
Caring docctor
my wife and i really liked this doctor. he listens and explains well and i felt like he cared.