Learn more about Dr. Vivek Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Sood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sood
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Sood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Sood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Sood has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Sood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Sood practice?
- Dr. Vivek Sood has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Sood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Arnold, MD and Chester, MD.
See Glen Burnie Surgeons.