Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

One of the best doctors show details One of the best doctors
Nov 8th, 2012

Treated me not just as a patient, but somebody i feel he would treat as family. I have extreme anxiety, and he was very helpful and calming as we proceeded with the appointment. He was very gentle, accurate, and great at listening and calmly explaining what procedure he was doing. Following visits were only in my best interest as he had stated that a lab/test result check-up was in my best interest to look further into. Overall Dr. Vivek Talwar is one of the kindest and most thourough doctors I've been a patient to.

One of best Drs. I ever had show details One of best Drs. I ever had
Jan 24th, 2012

the waiting time is very short, the staff is very friendly and help full. Dr. Talwar is my favorite Dr. I have ever had. He always is helpful, spends as much time is needed and makes sure you understand what you have, what to do and you know you have all the best care.

Jul 6th, 2011

Great doctor! My family has now been seeing Dr. Talwar for about 4 years, and I couldn't be happier! He's friendly, gentle, and really takes the time to listen, talk things over, and answer any questions you have.

Jun 8th, 2011

If you are looking for a family practice dr- look no further.

Nov 7th, 2010

Nice,Polite,Thinks before he talks.took 20 years to find a good general Doctor,I ended up with a great one!