A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Vadehra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Vadehra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Vadehra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadehra graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Vadehra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Kumar Vadehra MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivek K. Vadehra practice?
- Dr. Vivek Vadehra has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Vadehra practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.