A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Varma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Varma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Kumar Varma MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek K. Varma practice?
- Dr. Vivek Varma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Varma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Elkton Internists and Elkton Cardiologists.