A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Varma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Varma is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varma
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Varma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Varma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Varma graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Varma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Union Memorial Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Kumar Varma MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek K. Varma practice?
- Dr. Vivek Varma has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Varma practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Elkton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Newark, DE.
See Elkton Internists and Elkton Cardiologists.