Learn more about Dr. Vivek Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Reddy, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinics Sylvester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Yerrapu Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Y. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vivek Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.