A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Reddy, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinics Sylvester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Yerrapu Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Y. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vivek Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivek Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.