A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivek Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivek Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivek Reddy, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinics Sylvester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivek Yerrapu Reddy MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivek Y. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vivek Reddy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Vivek Reddy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY and Miami, FL.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.