Learn more about Dr. Vivekanand Manocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivekanand Manocha, Interventional Pain Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivekanand Manocha, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Manocha graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Manocha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivekanand Manocha MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivekanand Manocha practice?
- Dr. Vivekanand Manocha has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vivekanand Manocha practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Springboro, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Vandalia, OH.
See Springboro Physiatrists and Springboro Pain Management Doctors.