Dr. Vivekanand Palavali Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivekanand Palavali?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever had!

If I could leave a neagative star I would! Because of "Doctor" Palavali, who performed my first back surgery, that failed while I was still recovering in the hospital. 2 months later, failed again. A year later failed again. After my 4th back surgery in a little over a year, the last time he saw me he said nothing was wrong. I had already had an appt in Cleveland where they looked at the SAME MRI Palavali did, and they had no idea where to start. I just had my 12th back surgery in 10 years all because of this man! I would NEVER recommend him to anyone, not even my worst enemy!!! Stay FAR away from him!!

March 15th, 2017

Insensitive and contradictory

This man is very insensitive to his patient's pain and contradicts things he said in previous visits. Doesn't seem like something a competent doctor would do, so I went elsewhere. I do not recommend him.

March 3rd, 2017

Terrible bedside manner. Disreguarded my continued pain after surgery. Never read any of the PT reports on follow up visits. I suggested pain injections to see if it would help with my pain and basically Dr. Palavali took my suggestion as an insult. Currently doing pain meds and injections and consulting with a different surgeon down in Ann Arbor area. Will never go back again, terrible experience. Have more respect for his office staff though.

May 6th, 2016

cervical sugery

April 17th, 2015

Amazing doc and surgeon

June 28th, 2014

Neglectful - follow-up care is non-existent

My parents were nervous about having the spinal fuse in Flint but Dr. Palavali was well recommended. Needless to say their fears were valid - the whole experience was a fiasco. The anesthesiologist ignored my parent's request for a smaller intubation tube (based on previous experiences) resulting in severe esophageal lacerations, and following the surgery Dr. Palavali has basically ignored my 72 yr old father - who is home with my 72 yr old mother as his 24-hour nurse. He stopped breathing several times in the night the first night home and has been unable to eat for a week - my parents have called Palavali's office numerous times and have not received a single call back - Shame on you Dr. Palavali - if I didn't live in Atlanta I would be in your office demanding some respect and courtesy for my sweet parents!

October 28th, 2013

R.N. and PATIENT

IF you are frightened about having spinal surgery because of all the stories bandied about; PUT YOUR MIND AT REST! Dr. Palavali is an outstanding surgeon! I will refer him to EVERYONE who is discussing neurosurgery. And I stand behind all positive reviews written before me.

November 9th, 2012

Outstanding Neurosurgeon -

I highly recommend Dr Palavali. He is without question, the most skilled, compasionate Neurosurgeon Surgeon in Michigan. He is never too busy for his patients, and has an excellent bedside manor. Very thorough in answering all questions.His skills with fusions are outstanding.

December 22nd, 2011

Leslie Penegor

I have had Dr. Palavali as my Doc for about 10 years.The staff is awesome and caring.Doc is very patient, intelligent and genuinely cares for his patients.He is also an acomplished painter, author, documenntery maker and family man.

June 1st, 2017