Vivekanand Palavali MD Patient Reviews

April 16th, 2015
Amazing doc and surgeon

June 27th, 2014
Neglectful - follow-up care is non-existent
My parents were nervous about having the spinal fuse in Flint but Dr. Palavali was well recommended. Needless to say their fears were valid - the whole experience was a fiasco. The anesthesiologist ignored my parent's request for a smaller intubation tube (based on previous experiences) resulting in severe esophageal lacerations, and following the surgery Dr. Palavali has basically ignored my 72 yr old father - who is home with my 72 yr old mother as his 24-hour nurse. He stopped breathing several times in the night the first night home and has been unable to eat for a week - my parents have called Palavali's office numerous times and have not received a single call back - Shame on you Dr. Palavali - if I didn't live in Atlanta I would be in your office demanding some respect and courtesy for my sweet parents!

October 28th, 2013
R.N. and PATIENT
IF you are frightened about having spinal surgery because of all the stories bandied about; PUT YOUR MIND AT REST! Dr. Palavali is an outstanding surgeon! I will refer him to EVERYONE who is discussing neurosurgery. And I stand behind all positive reviews written before me.

November 9th, 2012
Outstanding Neurosurgeon -
I highly recommend Dr Palavali. He is without question, the most skilled, compasionate Neurosurgeon Surgeon in Michigan. He is never too busy for his patients, and has an excellent bedside manor. Very thorough in answering all questions.His skills with fusions are outstanding.

December 22nd, 2011
Leslie Penegor
I have had Dr. Palavali as my Doc for about 10 years.The staff is awesome and caring.Doc is very patient, intelligent and genuinely cares for his patients.He is also an acomplished painter, author, documenntery maker and family man.