Neurological Surgeons

G3239 Beecher Rd
Ste D
Flint, MI 48532
810-733-7560
Locations and availability (4)

|  Neglectful - follow-up care is non-existent  |  show details
by K. S. K on Jun 27th, 2014

My parents were nervous about having the spinal fuse in Flint but Dr. Palavali was well recommended. Needless to say their fears were valid - the whole experience was a fiasco. The anesthesiologist ignored my parent's request for a smaller intubation tube (based on previous experiences) resulting in severe esophageal lacerations, and following the surgery Dr. Palavali has basically ignored my 72 yr old father - who is home with my 72 yr old mother as his 24-hour nurse. He stopped breathing several times in the night the first night home and has been unable to eat for a week - my parents have called Palavali's office numerous times and have not received a single call back - Shame on you Dr. Palavali - if I didn't live in Atlanta I would be in your office demanding some respect and courtesy for my sweet parents!

|  R.N. and PATIENT  |  show details
by Suzanne Downey on Oct 28th, 2013

IF you are frightened about having spinal surgery because of all the stories bandied about; PUT YOUR MIND AT REST! Dr. Palavali is an outstanding surgeon! I will refer him to EVERYONE who is discussing neurosurgery. And I stand behind all positive reviews written before me.

|  Outstanding Neurosurgeon -  |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Palavali. He is without question, the most skilled, compasionate Neurosurgeon Surgeon in Michigan. He is never too busy for his patients, and has an excellent bedside manor. Very thorough in answering all questions.His skills with fusions are outstanding.

|  Leslie Penegor  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

I have had Dr. Palavali as my Doc for about 10 years.The staff is awesome and caring.Doc is very patient, intelligent and genuinely cares for his patients.He is also an acomplished painter, author, documenntery maker and family man.

|  show details
by H. Griffith on Jun 6th, 2010

Both my daughter and I have had back surgery done by Dr. Palavali. I would not let another neuro-surgeon operate on me. He is one of the kindest, compassionate doctors I have been to. He explains things in such detail and takes time with patients. I cannot say anything negative about him. We need more doctors like him.