Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivekananda Pattabiraman
Dr. Vivekananda Pattabiraman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with other offices in Bessemer, AL and Topeka, KS (and 3 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pattabiraman is affiliated with Medical Center Of Central Ga, UAB Hospital and Trinity Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Vivekananda Pattabiraman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vivekananda Pattabiraman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.
Dr. Mitchell Martin
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi22
Dr. Tiundra Love
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi8
Dr. Charles Longer
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Chattanooga, TN 0 mi36