A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivette D'Agati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivette D'Agati, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Renal Pathology; Transplantation Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Agati graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Agati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivette D D'Agati MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Vivette D. D'Agati practice?
- Dr. Vivette D'Agati has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivette D'Agati practices Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.