Learn more about Dr. Vivian Bethala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Bethala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethala
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bethala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Bethala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethala graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bethala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Kumar Bethala MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian K. Bethala practice?
- Dr. Vivian Bethala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Bethala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Gastroenterologists.