A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Bethala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Bethala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethala
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bethala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Bethala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethala graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bethala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Kumar Bethala MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian K. Bethala practice?
- Dr. Vivian Bethala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Bethala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Gastroenterologists.