A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Bethala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Bethala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bethala
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bethala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Bethala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethala graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bethala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Kumar Bethala MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian K. Bethala practice?
- Dr. Vivian Bethala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Bethala practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Emerson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Hackensack, NJ.
See Emerson Internists and Emerson Gastroenterologists.