Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian Bilasano
Dr. Vivian Bilasano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miramar, FL, with another office in Pembroke Pines, FL. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bilasano is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Miramar, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Regional Hospital. Dr. Bilasano has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vivian Bilasano has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vivian Bilasano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar, FL.
Dr. Dean Palmer
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Miramar, FL 0.01 mi22
Dr. Marlenny Feliz-Cruz
Miramar, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Aleksander Kuzmin
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Hollywood, FL 0.17 mi14