A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Bilasano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Bilasano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Bilasano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilasano graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bilasano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Blanquisco Bilasano MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivian B. Bilasano practice?
- Dr. Vivian Bilasano has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Bilasano practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pembroke Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hallandale Beach, FL and Hallandale, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Internists and Pembroke Pines Geriatric Doctors.