A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Birnbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Birnbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Dr. Birnbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Medical Center & Miami Heart Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Sukerman Birnbaum MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivian S. Birnbaum practice?
- Dr. Vivian Birnbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Birnbaum practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Internists.