Learn more about Dr. Vivian Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Chou, Pediatric and Adult Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Chou, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Hsun-Chien Chou MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian H. Chou practice?
- Dr. Vivian Chou has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Chou practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Allergists, Evanston Internists, and Evanston Pediatric Specialists.