A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Chou, Pediatric and Adult Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chou
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Chou, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Chou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Hsun-Chien Chou MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian H. Chou practice?
- Dr. Vivian Chou has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Chou practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Brook, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Evanston Allergists and Evanston Internists.