Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian Chou
Dr. Vivian Chou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Evanston, IL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Chou is affiliated with NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Highland Park Hospital and Saint Francis. She speaks English.
Dr. Vivian Chou has the following 4 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Vivian Chou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evanston, IL.
Dr. Stephen Lipschultz
Evanston, IL 0 mi36
Dr. Sylvia Duby
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Evanston, IL 0 mi35
Dr. Amishi Murthy
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy
Evanston, IL 0.01 mi15