Dr. Vivian Chukwuani Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vivian Chukwuani?

Most Compassionate Doctor

Posted on July 28th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Chukwuanii for about 10 years. One thing I loved about her was everytime you see her she always had a smile on her face. Another reason why she was the best, she believed in me. I was going through major abdominal pain for 3 years after a bypass. Every specialist I seen they would say nothing was wrong with me and it was all in my head. She was the only person that believed in me and was very supportive. Well to find out something was majorly wrong, and it was like a celebration for us both to find out the solution. Well recently I found out she moved out of the practice. I was upset she left. I understand that happens at times with a doctor. So where ever she is, I hope she is doing great. Please I recommend this doctor if you want the best care and great support.

Posted on June 24th, 2015