A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Clark MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Clark practice?
- Dr. Vivian Clark has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Clark practices Internal Medicine near Elizabethton, TN.
See Elizabethton Internists.