Learn more about Dr. Vivian Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Clark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Clark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Clark has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Russell County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivian Clark practice?
Dr. Vivian Clark practices Internal Medicine near Elizabethton, TN.
See Elizabethton Internists.