inactive

Vivian D DeNise DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 4 reviews

December 18th, 2014
Dr. DeNise is the most caring and real Pediatrician I have every met! She practices both Pediatric and Integrated medicine is her office, and does not "push" antibiotics like most Dr's these days. She came to me highly recommended and respected, and I could not agree more!

August 1st, 2014
Wonderful
Dr. Denise and Jane are both wonderful. They make my son feel less stressed out with whatever issues he has. They are both professional, courteous, and most of all, sincere and loving. I would recommend them without any hesitation.

February 14th, 2013
Dr. Denise is simply the best I have recommended her to every new mom I know!!! She is such a warm, caring person who really takes the time to get to know her patients and their parents!!

March 30th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever
I Love going to Dr. Denise's office.It is a warm and inviting atmosphere. I am 20 years old and I love her. She is caring, understanding, and always there when you need her.