Dr. Vivian Faircloth MD Patient Reviews

3.4
  • 10 reviews

March 25th, 2015
Thinks outside the box.....
Dr Faircloth was able to accurately determine my sons diagnosis within 15 minutes of seeing him. Prior to this, he had spent 3 months in the hospital having seen over 27 other physicians who were clueless as to what was wrong. She was caring, smart and reassuring. I cannot thank her enough.

June 5th, 2013
Don't waste time or money
Was very disappointed from the start. She did no testing at all, wanted to put my 15 year old on anti depressants within 10 minutes of the first appointment. She has no time for patients and will talk over you if you ask too many questions, practically pushing you out the door. Do not allow your teenager to take any medication prescribed before you research on the internet. Took my teen for a second opinion and was diagnosed with Migraine and with treatment returned to normal routine. Using anti depressants was not the answer-this is not a doctor I will ever recommend to anyone, especially someone with a teenager.

April 4th, 2012
She is a great doctor...who doesn't have the best bedside manner
After reading the comments posted by others, I needed to write and say that Dr. Faircloth does not have the best bedsisde manner. She will, however, take the time to answer questions if you continue to ask them. After my first appt, I didn't think I wanted to go back....and it turns out, she is the ONLY doctor who figured out what was wrong with me...and put me in touch with doctors who could help my condition. Like I said, a great doctor does not have to be your friend...but I can absolutely understand where the negative reviews came from, given her bedside manner the first time I met her. Truly, this is a doctor who knows what she is doing, and isn't that all that really matters?

October 14th, 2011
Total waste of my time!
Refused to listen to anything I said. And when I had side effects to what she prescribed , I had to suffer all month with pain until the next appointment. All she did was put me on drugs that did nothing for me.The few times I went to see her she seemed like she had better things to do .

February 25th, 2011
The first sign that should have been a red flag that this woman was not a Doctor was that she would never call me back herself with test results. She can't be bothered to discuss abnormal results with a patient and instead enlists the help of her receptionists whom will call you up and reciting medical terms from the Doctor's notes (most of which they don't even understand). The bottom line is that this womam told me to seek out another Neurologist because I was asking too many questions about my condition more or less. Word of warning, do not waste your time or money at this practice. This office is overbooked and you'll have to wait at least 2 months for an open appointment and aren't even granted the common courtesy or respect of a call from the Doctor herself.

July 21st, 2010
Don't see this Dr!
She didn't even look at the notes my refering dr sent over to her. She sterotyped me as having migraines (after I was already told that wasn't the problem) and that's all she wanted to treat me for and talk about! And when I asked her about my other systmptoms (RIGHT THERE ON THE PAPER) she said she didn't know about those!Do yourself a favor, save yourself the money and time and go see a different dr.

April 6th, 2010
Very informative
Dr. Faircloth took the much needed time to explain my daughter's epilepsy diagnosis. She mapped out an excellent plan in stepping up to a high dose of medication over the course of time. She answered all of our questions in layman's terms, and explained any and all treatment options in the event my child did not make it two years free of seizures. She relayed our fears and worries.

July 22nd, 2009
Having suffered from chronic migraines for years, Dr. Faircloth was a blessing! I only wish that I would have found her sooner and then I wouldn't have suffered so long. All I can say is Thank You a million times over!

June 17th, 2009
Dr. Faircloth is one of the best I have encountered.
My 17 year old daughter sees Dr. Faircloth for chronic migraines. She has been treated for approx 10 years by probably a half dozen other doctors and none have helped her the way Dr. Faircloth has. Her bedside manner is second to none.

June 11th, 2009
Very pleased with services. Even assisted with a secondary issue that was not initially part of my visit.