A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Gahtan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Gahtan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gahtan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gahtan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Gahtan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Gahtan graduated from George Washington University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gahtan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Gahtan MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Gahtan practice?
- Dr. Vivian Gahtan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Gahtan practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.