A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Greenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Greenberg, FACOG, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Greenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian N Greenberg FACOG, MD, and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian N. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Vivian Greenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Greenberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Warminster, PA.
See Willow Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.