A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Halfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halfin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halfin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Halfin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Transplantation
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halfin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Halfin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
- New England Sinai Hospital & Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Paula Halfin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vivian P. Halfin practice?
- Dr. Vivian Halfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Halfin practices Psychiatry near Dorchester Center, MA.
See Dorchester Center Psychiatrists.