A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Hobayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Hobayan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Hobayan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobayan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lima Memorial Health System
- St Rita's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Plan Hobayan MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian P. Hobayan practice?
- Dr. Vivian Hobayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Hobayan practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lima, OH.
See Lima Internists and Lima Rheumatologists.