A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Illera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Illera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Illera
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Illera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Illera graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Illera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian A Illera MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian A. Illera practice?
- Dr. Vivian Illera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Illera practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Rheumatologists.