A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Illera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Illera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Illera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Illera graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Illera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Illera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans