Learn more about Dr. Vivian Illera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Illera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Illera
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Illera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Illera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Illera graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Illera has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian A Illera MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian A. Illera practice?
- Dr. Vivian Illera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Illera practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Rheumatologists.