Dr. Vivian Lan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

July 19th, 2015
Dr Lan barely made eye contact . I felt like I was a bother to her . She spent more time at the computer then doing physical assessment . She never even said hope you feel better . Didn't have a very caring bedside manner .

April 19th, 2012
I would not recommend this doctor.
When admitted to hospital for emergency surgery, after being her patient for about ten years, she never even attempted to contact me. Annual physicals were performed politely and professionally, but lacked any real sense of interest or concern. Is she simply bored with her job... apathetic?

December 9th, 2010
I was a new patient...
I was a new patient to this practice and had come in for a well check and to establish myself as a patient with Dr. Lan being my primary care physician. Simply put, I was not impressed with Dr. Lan. She was impersonal, did not shake my hand, barely looked in my eyes when I spoke to her and she seemed genuinely uninterested in my health and current problems. I spent 10 minutes with her and then was shuttled through various departments for testing. I never was giving an opportunity to speak with her again about any other concerns. As a woman, specializing in woman's health care issues, I expected her to talk to me about nutrition, hormones, vitamins, and what is happening to a woman's body after the age of 45. Dr. Lan needs to start treating her patients like human beings and caring for their health. Seemed to me she was more interested in collecting the co pay than anything else. I will be changing my primary care physician to someone else.