Obstetricians & Gynecologists

1950 Sunnycrest Dr
Ste 2800
Fullerton, CA 92835
714-992-5350
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Inefficient and unfriendly front desk!  |  show details
by Ashley on Aug 27th, 2013

The front desk are not efficient, courteous and friendly. Very bad manners.

|  Will not return!  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2012

Scheduling an appointment with her was OK I got hung up on the 1st time I called and then the 2nd time there was confusion on what office she would be practicing at.Wait time was OK I was a new patient they took 2 other people before me that arrived after me.Front office was short and to busy talking about their personal life to give a friendly goodbye.As far as bedside manner she was professional.And the time spent there as a NEW patient I felt like I was bothering her with questions I had, so I left with out asking a few I wanted because I felt intimidated and rushed.No personal follow up just a letter.Plus I don't like the fact that she may or may not deliver my baby that some other Dr. may have to.

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

Dr. Lin was very caring and personable. She spent time listen to her patient. Overall, I had good experience during my visiting to her office.

|  Circumcision and Pregnancy  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Lin was my doctor for my last pregnancy. She was the one that did my son's circumcision too. I was a little hesitant but after doing some research, I decided to do it anyway. She did a great job, even the pediatrician said it looked great. The pediatrician also said some swelling is totally normal after the circumcision and it went away within 48 hours. I think people should do their research and read up on it so they don't feel guilty or scared.

|  DO NOT LET HER CIRCUMCIZE YOUR SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2011

Doctor...or should we say human butcher!!! She circumcized my newborn son and did a horrible job!!!! My husband and I struggled making the decision to do the circ but since my husband had a truamatic circ as a young teen, we decided to have it done.She took too much skin off and my poor baby had trouble urinating for over 24 hours due to swelling. My baby was swollen and bleeding. The RN had her come to talk to us and she was RUDE and demanding that she did a good job...seriously!!!!The neonatologist and several RN's agreed that she took too much skin off and did a bd circ. We were then treated like we were "trouble" by hospital staff. I don't think they would appreciate it if it was their baby!!!!!