A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Lo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Lo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Lo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Saintmay Lo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian S. Lo practice?
- Dr. Vivian Lo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Lo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Somerset, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ and West Orange, NJ.
See Somerset Obstetricians & Gynecologists.