A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Lombillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Lombillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombillo graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lombillo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian A Lombillo MD and PHD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian A. Lombillo practice?
- Dr. Vivian Lombillo has 14 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Lombillo practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and Roslyn Heights, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists and New Hyde Park Pediatric Specialists.