A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Miller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Irene Miller MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian I. Miller practice?
- Dr. Vivian Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Miller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Ware, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MA.
See Ware Radiologists.