Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian Rivera
Dr. Vivian Rivera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Maplewood, NJ, with other offices in Linden, NJ and Pennsauken, NJ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Rivera is affiliated with Union Hospital, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Vivian Rivera has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Vivian Rivera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Maplewood, NJ.
Dr. Norka Suarez
Maplewood, NJ 0 mi27
Dr. Harold Mast
Maplewood, NJ 0 mi28
Dr. Jeffrey Lautin
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Maplewood, NJ 0.03 mi28