A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Rodriguez Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Rodriguez Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Rodriguez Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez Gonzalez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rodriguez Gonzalez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- Park Plaza Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Rodriguez Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Rodriguez Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Vivian Rodriguez Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Rodriguez Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.