A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Odette Rodriguez MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vivian O. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Vivian Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Rodriguez practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Endocrinologists.