Dr. Vivian Rose MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

2.9

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Doctor is great his front office is horrible and rude

March 1st, 2017
Refused to take 3 minutes to authorize my free Diabetic shoes & insoles.
Tried to get mew shoes in Jan. He said too long since last seen.Made me make an appointment and see him, then when Med Hub Supplies re-faxed 1 sheet authorization form...staff laughed and said we never fill these out for anyone!!!!

February 12th, 2017
Highly satisfied patient
Let begin by telling you that I found a lump on my throat. I immediately went to my primary doctor who sent me for an up to date thyroid test and an ultra sound of my throat. The closest endocrinologist to me was Dr. Vivian Rose. I read all the reviews before going to him and I was concern. Before I went to see Dr. Rose I made sure I brought with me all my up to date test done including my list of vitamins and medications. Dr. Rose sent me for 2 more test and finally I got my diagnose. I am glad I did not listen to the review because I had the best experience with Dr. Rose. His staff Lyn and Alex are the two most charming ladies in Dr. Rose office. I honestly disagree with the other people negative comments and truly believe Dr. Rose is an excellent Endocrinologist. I will continue to keep him as my doctor.

November 20th, 2016
Ex-long time patient. Office staff antagonistic and difficult to deal with.

April 21st, 2014
Horiible Staff
The office staff is by far the worst. They are confrontational, they always seem to have an issue with doing their job and a horrible attitude to go along with it. They are not helpful, if anything they have caused more issues for me than to help me. I will not go back to this office and suggest if anyone else needs help while at this specialist to not go there either, cause you wont get the help you need. I wouldn't even give one star.

March 27th, 2014
Worst practice in South Florida
This is the worst physician I have been to since I have lived in South Florida. By the way, disregard any positive review you see on this physician. His staff is known to troll these sites with fake accounts and give fake positive reviews to boost his low ratings. To begin my nightmarish experience, I scheduled an appointment with his staff. THEY FORGOT TO ACTUALLY BOOK THE APPOINTMENT! So when I showed up, they refused to see me. After promising me an open slot close to the original appointment, the staff then found another excuse for the doctor not to see me. I couldn't be seen because I carry a PDF of my insurance card on my iPhone instead of a hard copy. No hard copy, no service. Apparently, this practice does not value their patients' time or business. Trolling the internet and putting up fake positive reviews like those you may read below may be more important.

October 10th, 2013
Receptionist is abominably rude
The reason I will never see Dr Rose again is because his receptionist, Linda, is so rude. Spoke down to me when I called to postpone my appointment.

March 20th, 2012
Good Dr. - Horrible office staff
While the doctor is very good, the staff in his office is terrible. I take my neighbor lady to this office, and the staff can't find paperwork and test results that have been sent to them, and don't seem to give information that is called in, to the doctor. The forget to call in prescriptions and it endangers the patients.

January 25th, 2012
The worst Dr I have ever been subjected to. He is slow to the point of wanting to check to see if he is awake. His staff is very difficult to deal with & always codes the insurance incorrectly. Not a Dr I would ever recommend.

November 10th, 2011
good doctor - staff is terrible
The doctor is very good in all areas, but his staff is often rude and disorganized. They misplace or lose a lot of files,lab work and referral paperwork sent from other doctors.

October 15th, 2010
Odd
Staff is extremely rude and short, and could care less about overall wellness of the patients. Dr. Rose, though polite, does not seem to take the next steps needed to get to the bottom of what is going on. I imagine that he would be "ok" for helping to "maintain" an illness, but for diagnosis, he really is not up to date, nor is does he care to be.

July 28th, 2010