Dr. Vivian Rose MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

November 20th, 2016
Ex-long time patient. Office staff antagonistic and difficult to deal with.

April 21st, 2014
Horiible Staff
The office staff is by far the worst. They are confrontational, they always seem to have an issue with doing their job and a horrible attitude to go along with it. They are not helpful, if anything they have caused more issues for me than to help me. I will not go back to this office and suggest if anyone else needs help while at this specialist to not go there either, cause you wont get the help you need. I wouldn't even give one star.

March 27th, 2014
Worst practice in South Florida
This is the worst physician I have been to since I have lived in South Florida. By the way, disregard any positive review you see on this physician. His staff is known to troll these sites with fake accounts and give fake positive reviews to boost his low ratings. To begin my nightmarish experience, I scheduled an appointment with his staff. THEY FORGOT TO ACTUALLY BOOK THE APPOINTMENT! So when I showed up, they refused to see me. After promising me an open slot close to the original appointment, the staff then found another excuse for the doctor not to see me. I couldn't be seen because I carry a PDF of my insurance card on my iPhone instead of a hard copy. No hard copy, no service. Apparently, this practice does not value their patients' time or business. Trolling the internet and putting up fake positive reviews like those you may read below may be more important.

October 10th, 2013
Receptionist is abominably rude
The reason I will never see Dr Rose again is because his receptionist, Linda, is so rude. Spoke down to me when I called to postpone my appointment.

March 19th, 2012
Good Dr. - Horrible office staff
While the doctor is very good, the staff in his office is terrible. I take my neighbor lady to this office, and the staff can't find paperwork and test results that have been sent to them, and don't seem to give information that is called in, to the doctor. The forget to call in prescriptions and it endangers the patients.

January 25th, 2012
The worst Dr I have ever been subjected to. He is slow to the point of wanting to check to see if he is awake. His staff is very difficult to deal with & always codes the insurance incorrectly. Not a Dr I would ever recommend.

November 10th, 2011
good doctor - staff is terrible
The doctor is very good in all areas, but his staff is often rude and disorganized. They misplace or lose a lot of files,lab work and referral paperwork sent from other doctors.

October 15th, 2010
Odd
Staff is extremely rude and short, and could care less about overall wellness of the patients. Dr. Rose, though polite, does not seem to take the next steps needed to get to the bottom of what is going on. I imagine that he would be "ok" for helping to "maintain" an illness, but for diagnosis, he really is not up to date, nor is does he care to be.

February 24th, 2010
Competent & Caring
The Doctor's initial diagnosis seemed to be confirmed by later test results. His manner was calm and reasuring and he was thorough in his review of the relevant test results. I was so pleased with the minimal waiting time that I had to comment on my pleasant experience to the receptionist/nurse.

December 28th, 2009
Staff does not answer the phone
Very difficult in making an appointment. staff is not friendly but the doctor is good and knowledgable

December 1st, 2009
Excellent Dr.
Dr. Rose has been treating me for Graves disease for 3 years. He always takes his time with me and patiently answers all of my questions. He explains options & then lets me make an informed decision. When there is a problem they get me in to see him the next day. His office staff has always been polite, courteous & very helpful.

April 5th, 2009
Dr. Rose is an excellent Doctor
I went to see Dr. Rose based on recommendations from people I know. I found Dr. Rose to be very thorough; he listened to everything I had to say. The staff is wonderful. They got me my referral for a test in 2 hours. I definitely would recommend him to others.