A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Roston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Roston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roston graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Roston has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivian E. Roston practice?
Dr. Vivian Roston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.