Learn more about Dr. Vivian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Lee, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Shu-Ching Lee MBA, MD, and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Vivian Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.