A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Lee, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivian S. Lee practice?
Dr. Vivian Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.