A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Lee, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Liver Transplantation
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Shu-Ching Lee MBA, MD, and PHD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Vivian Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.