The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivian Sanchez
Dr. Vivian Sanchez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Roxbury, MA, with other offices in Needham, MA and Boston, MA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sanchez is affiliated with West Roxbury VA Medical Center, Veterans Affairs Boston Medical Center - Jamaica Plain Campus and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vivian Sanchez has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vivian Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Roxbury, MA.