A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Saper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saper
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Saper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saper graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Emily Saper MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vivian E. Saper practice?
- Dr. Vivian Saper has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Saper practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.