Learn more about Dr. Vivian Saper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Saper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Aerobiology, Anaphylaxis, and Animal Allergy.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Saper graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivian E. Saper practice?
Dr. Vivian Saper practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Palo Alto Pediatricians, Palo Alto Pediatric Specialists, and Palo Alto Allergists.