Learn more about Dr. Vivian Saper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saper
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Saper Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Saper, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saper graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Saper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Emily Saper MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vivian E. Saper practice?
- Dr. Vivian Saper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Saper practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and San Mateo, CA.
See Palo Alto Allergists and Palo Alto Pediatricians.