Dr. Vivian Shnaidman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Vivian Shnaidman?

I cannot believe this woman is actually a doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Long story short, I'm so thankful that I was able to find another psychiatrist for my son. I was told by the new doctor that the strength of medication Vivian was prescribing my son for ADHD was nearly illegal and was a deadly dose for his age. I've always had a bad feeling about her and have been skeptical as to if she knows what she's talking about but this just confirmed it. Do not see her! You have been warned!

Posted on January 27th, 2015

Dr. Shnaidman is great, she has been the only doctor who has been able to help me with my problems. however, don't ever bother calling the office because her receptionist never answers the phone. ever. also it is the same receptionist who handles refills of medications, and always forgets to do it, have to call/email multiple times just to get the refill called in and have run out of medication because of this. As someone who works with a doctor she should understand that a person cannot just stop taking their medication. Dr. Shnaidman needs to hire a better receptionist, someone who can actually do their job.

No no no

Posted on March 21st, 2014

My review echoes all the negatives included in the other reviews. I think this is someone who should get out of the individual helping people business and stick to her testifying in court where the lawyers can decide whether they like/need her or not.

Doesn't return phone calls

Posted on September 16th, 2013

She seems pleasant enough. but only spends a few minutes with you , You spend more time with her secretary who also fields calls for her and give prescription advice.

Disappointing

Posted on April 29th, 2012

Not recommended. Office environment is not private enough. Two flimsy doors w/ glass on two sides of the office do not provide sufficient privacy. The last two times I visited Dr. Shnaidman, I felt worse when I left than when I went in. That's a sign to find another doctor.

Posted on April 2nd, 2009

Dr. Shnaidman is very professional but also very caring and compassionate. She understood right away about what I was going through and did not just throw a prescription at me. I would recommend her to anyone who has an emotional problem.

Posted on December 20th, 2016