A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Sone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Sone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sone graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Mee Sone MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian M. Sone practice?
- Dr. Vivian Sone has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Sone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fishkill, NY.
See Fishkill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.