A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Sung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Sung, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Sung graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Sung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kent County Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Women & Infants
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Sung MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Sung practice?
- Dr. Vivian Sung has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Sung practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Obstetricians & Gynecologists.