A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Ting:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Ting, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Ting, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ting graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ting has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Ting MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Ting practice?
- Dr. Vivian Ting has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Ting practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Walnut Creek Plastic Surgeons and Walnut Creek Surgeons.