A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Tso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Tso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Tso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tso graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Tso MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Tso practice?
- Dr. Vivian Tso has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Tso practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists.