Dr. Vivian Tso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vivian Tso?

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

I have never been so satisfied with a Doctor in my life .She really took the time to listen and explain things to me , She answered all my questions . She the best.She is a great Doctor I highly recomment Her.Thank you Doctor.

Very caring and concerned doctor

Posted on March 23rd, 2010

Dr. Tso always expresses a deep interest in my concerns; she asks questions and answers mine as well. She makes you feel comfortable and she gives you the sense that she invites your input ... not like she's trying to hustle you out of her office. She also explains things with a focus and thoroughness that puts you at ease and gives you confidence in her analyses. I would recommend Dr. Tso to anyone needing a good internist and I always appreciate her skill and knowledge and demeanor in providing my health care.

Posted on February 18th, 2015