by Bruce Pham on Mar 10th, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Tso for many many years . I follow Her from Mid City Clinic to Sharp Rees Stealy,because She verry verry good Dr.But now She leave,I hope someday She will back in Sharp Rees Stealy . I love Her and meet a good Doctor too much. Bruce P.

Apr 22nd, 2011

I have never been so satisfied with a Doctor in my life .She really took the time to listen and explain things to me , She answered all my questions . She the best.She is a great Doctor I highly recomment Her.Thank you Doctor.

Very caring and concerned doctor show details Very caring and concerned doctor
by Dennis Beaman on Mar 23rd, 2010

Dr. Tso always expresses a deep interest in my concerns; she asks questions and answers mine as well. She makes you feel comfortable and she gives you the sense that she invites your input ... not like she's trying to hustle you out of her office. She also explains things with a focus and thoroughness that puts you at ease and gives you confidence in her analyses. I would recommend Dr. Tso to anyone needing a good internist and I always appreciate her skill and knowledge and demeanor in providing my health care.