A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Tsuei, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsuei graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsuei has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsuei accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Tsuei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivian P. Tsuei practice?
Dr. Vivian Tsuei practices Pediatrics near Cheshire, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Waterbury, CT.
See Cheshire Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Viviana Tsuei, Dr. Vivienne Tsuei, Dr. Vivien Tsuei