A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Tsuei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Tsuei is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Tsuei, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsuei graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tsuei has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian P Tsuei MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vivian P. Tsuei practice?
- Dr. Vivian Tsuei has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vivian Tsuei practices Pediatrics near Cheshire, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Quincy, MA.
See Cheshire Pediatricians.