A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Viera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Viera is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viera
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Viera Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Viera graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Viera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Moore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Viera MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Viera practice?
- Dr. Vivian Viera has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Viera practices Family Medicine near Norman, OK.
See Norman Family Physicians.