2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Pleased. show details Very Pleased.
by Lauren Smith on Apr 13th, 2015

Looove her! It takes longer than most appointments, But def worth it. She spends more time with each patient, which shows how thorough and caring she is.

Do not see this Dr. show details Do not see this Dr.
Apr 10th, 2015

Run from this Dr. misdiagnosed me after a 3 hour wait and a 5 minute appointment. Stayed with her for 2 years, not sure why I guess I thought it would get better. She is horrible, staff is worse.

Go to someone else show details Go to someone else
Mar 12th, 2015

Don't bother.

Mar 11th, 2015

Never go see this doctor.

Sep 25th, 2014

Unless you have a LOT of time to burn and like being insulted do NOT choose this Doctor. Three hour wait, then 45 minutes in treatment room for five minutes with doctor. Will not refill basic prescriptions without one of these long appointments. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

the worst dr ever seen. show details the worst dr ever seen.
Oct 21st, 2013

She need your lic take away til she learn how to do her job again.

Never had such awful service!! show details Never had such awful service!!
by catie w. on Jul 1st, 2013

I waited over 3 hours to see the doc when all i needed was a refill for high blood pressure medication! Do NOT see this doctor!

Dont use this Doctor!! show details Dont use this Doctor!!
Feb 7th, 2013

Okay first I did like Dr. Viera. Although she didnt spend much time with me during the appointment and I spent most of my time waiting to see her, I really liked her. However the staff is HORRIBLE!! They do not do their jobs in any capacity. Instead they hide behind ridiculous policies and refuse service unless you come in and spend 4 hours waiting to see the doctor for 5 mins. Things that can be done over the phone arent. All I needed was a referral to my OBGYN to have my IUD removed which is expired. I had gone in June of 2012 to see Dr. Viera to discuss my IUD and get my referral at which time she told me to contact her in Feb and she would issue the referral then. But somehow the notes I SAW her write down for the visit about my IUD and referral are gone. And I was told I have to come in and waste time and money because the staff wont communicate with the doctor about what was said during my appointment. I have NEVER had to deal with a doctors office like this ever. I would recommend going else where. The are all incompetent and should not be working in the health care industry.

Patient show details Patient
Nov 15th, 2012

Awesome staff, very caring and approachable. The Dr. Viera is very skillful and does not rush you. Listens carefully to your concern and address them. However the wait time is horrible. But, how can she listen to your concern and be on time for my appointment. Everyone concerns are different some more than others.

Sep 26th, 2012

Do not see this doctor! Wait time for first appointment was three hours. Was supposed to get lab test results within 3-4 days. Repeated call to office staff yielded no information as to why they were over a week late. Office staff claimed that only the doctor could contact the lab to find out why they didn't have the results (utter nonsense - it is almost always the office/nursing staff who submit labs and follow up on them). Did not schedule a follow up for further testing, even though a second course of antibiotics was prescribed for a bacterial infection of unknown origin. Very negligent doctor.

Don't see this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details Don't see this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 13th, 2011

Okay who likes to wait over 3 hours to be seen?? Not me! I wouldn't suggest anyone see Dr. Viera due a multitude of factors. First of all every time I have been to see her I have to wait at least 2 hours or more just to be seen for 5 minutes or less. I also had an appointment scheduled a week ahead of time and Dr. Viera would not fill a temporary prescription of my meds until she could see me. Ridiculous! The meds I am on are probably not safe to be off of for any period of time and I just thought it was pathetic that she could not even fill a temporary prescription until I could get in the next week. I am very upset for the subpar service I have received and would recommend that you do not waste your time on this doctor and instead find someone more credible and caring. I dropped her by the way and found a new doctor I am quite happy with...please do the same :).