2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 9th, 2016

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Very unprofessional with poor bedside manner. Same with her nurses and staff.

Care and is thorough show details Care and is thorough
by Katherine on Apr 13th, 2016

I feel Dr Viera cares and is very thorough.

by Edward on Mar 29th, 2016

I really enjoy the staff.

Great Dr show details Great Dr
by Chelsea on Dec 20th, 2015

Dr Viera is a good Dr. Now it does take a while to get back there and see her, so plan on taking 2 hours out of your day. But She is the only Dr that takes medicaid for adults that I can find, and she cares about her patients. She doesn't sugar coat things, she will tell you how it is, but thats what I like.. I trust her. And her staff is great.

Very Pleased. show details Very Pleased.
by Lauren Smith on Apr 13th, 2015

Looove her! It takes longer than most appointments, But def worth it. She spends more time with each patient, which shows how thorough and caring she is.

Do not see this Dr. show details Do not see this Dr.
Apr 10th, 2015

Run from this Dr. misdiagnosed me after a 3 hour wait and a 5 minute appointment. Stayed with her for 2 years, not sure why I guess I thought it would get better. She is horrible, staff is worse.

Mar 11th, 2015

Never go see this doctor.

Sep 25th, 2014

Unless you have a LOT of time to burn and like being insulted do NOT choose this Doctor. Three hour wait, then 45 minutes in treatment room for five minutes with doctor. Will not refill basic prescriptions without one of these long appointments. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

the worst dr ever seen. show details the worst dr ever seen.
Oct 21st, 2013

She need your lic take away til she learn how to do her job again.

Never had such awful service!! show details Never had such awful service!!
by catie w. on Jul 1st, 2013

I waited over 3 hours to see the doc when all i needed was a refill for high blood pressure medication! Do NOT see this doctor!

Patient show details Patient
Nov 15th, 2012

Awesome staff, very caring and approachable. The Dr. Viera is very skillful and does not rush you. Listens carefully to your concern and address them. However the wait time is horrible. But, how can she listen to your concern and be on time for my appointment. Everyone concerns are different some more than others.

Sep 26th, 2012

Do not see this doctor! Wait time for first appointment was three hours. Was supposed to get lab test results within 3-4 days. Repeated call to office staff yielded no information as to why they were over a week late. Office staff claimed that only the doctor could contact the lab to find out why they didn't have the results (utter nonsense - it is almost always the office/nursing staff who submit labs and follow up on them). Did not schedule a follow up for further testing, even though a second course of antibiotics was prescribed for a bacterial infection of unknown origin. Very negligent doctor.

Don't see this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details Don't see this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 13th, 2011

Okay who likes to wait over 3 hours to be seen?? Not me! I wouldn't suggest anyone see Dr. Viera due a multitude of factors. First of all every time I have been to see her I have to wait at least 2 hours or more just to be seen for 5 minutes or less. I also had an appointment scheduled a week ahead of time and Dr. Viera would not fill a temporary prescription of my meds until she could see me. Ridiculous! The meds I am on are probably not safe to be off of for any period of time and I just thought it was pathetic that she could not even fill a temporary prescription until I could get in the next week. I am very upset for the subpar service I have received and would recommend that you do not waste your time on this doctor and instead find someone more credible and caring. I dropped her by the way and found a new doctor I am quite happy with...please do the same :).